We carry out all forms of drain repair from minor excavations repairing gully pots and inspection chambers to major excavation works requiring road opening license.
We repair broken drains, reform and line pitch-fibre pipework, improve flow characteristics for poor performing drain runs, expose hidden manholes, and carry out all other drain repairs.
The cost of drain repair work is dependent upon a number of factors
- The length of time necessary to carry out the drain repair
- Accessibility of the repair area
- The equipment required, overpumping, compressors, cranes etc
- The number of men required
- Any special permits required ie for street work excavations
- The level of reinstatement required
- Any requirement for additional or specific health and safety considerations
- The reduction of any possible environmental impact and the associated costs
To price a job we will usually need to inspect the site and if possible view the CCTV survey and report to ensure that the method of repair is appropriate. After this we will provide you with an estimate for the required work for your drain excavation and any drain repairs which will adhere to the latest legislation and health and safety standards.
The main options available when making drain repairs are;
- to excavate down to the damaged drain and replace the section
- localised silicate patch repairs a localised fast No-dig repair
- full length CIP linings a longer length of a No-dig repair using slower reacting materials
There is a place for each of these methods of drain repair and a good drain repair company will be able to advise you on the pros and cons of each method and whether the method is in fact suitable for the problem.
Pipe lining and Pipe Patching are not always the most suitable method of repair, dependent upon the depth of pipe, the surface cover, and the extent of damage.
On the other hand they may offer a more suitable and cost effective method of treatment, again dependent upon the above factors.
Drainage Excavation & Drain Repairs include the following;
- Gully Replacement
- Drain Excavations
- “No Dig” Repair Solutions
- Professional Service
- Superior Workmanship
- External Soil Pipes
- Economical Repairs
- Cast iron & PVC Rainwater Pipes
- CCTV surveys
- Sump pumps
- Excavations & Rebuilds
- Soft Felt Lining
- Pitch fibre drain repair specialists
Should an excavation be necessary GoEnviro carry out all excavation and reinstatement work to a standard which meets the current building regulations.
We are fully accredited and licensed to carry out drain repairs in Pavements and Highways.
To arrange for us to visit and assess your drainage problem call us on 02920 553370 and speak to a qualified B.Eng(hons) engineer.
We provide drain repair and excavation consultancy services for all of South Wales, but have the quickest response times for Cardiff, Barry, Penarth, Cowbridge, Bridgend, Pontyclun, Llantrissant, Porth, Rhonda Valleys, Pontypridd, Mountain Ash, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport, Monmouth, Abergavenny.